For all COVID-19 vaccine inquiries, please visit our vaccine page! Please DO NOT call Oscar Medical Center regarding the COVID-19 vaccine. All vaccine appointments must be scheduled through the online page.
- Visit our appointment page to schedule an appointment – it only takes a few minutes!
- Fill out our new patient packet before your appointment (adult or pediatric clinic paperwork).
Visit our appointment page to schedule – it only takes a few minutes!
Who qualifies get a televisit?
Patients who are either
- potential coronavirus (COVID-19) patients or
2. high risk to come into the office (e.g. over 60, on immunosuppressants, etc.) or under a stay-at-home order.
How much does televisit cost?
If you have Medicare or Medicaid, there is no cost to you per federal guidance in a state of emergency.
If you have private or no insurance, the cost is the same as it would be for an office visit. All visits are subject to our standard financial policy. It is possible private insurance may reimburse you for televisits later this year, but we do not guarantee this and require standard payment.
Am I an established Oscar Medical Center patient?
If you have been seen within the past 2 years and are in good standing with the practice, then yes!
Is it safe to come into the office?
We are not seeing patients with fever or respiratory complaints in the office. See here for details. We are striving our very best to maintain a clean, sterile environment for all staff and all other patients.
What are the potential risks of telemedicine services?
As with any medical procedure, there are potential risks associated with the use of telemedicine. These risks include, but may not be limited to:
1. Information transmitted may not be sufficient (e.g., poor resolution of images) to allow for appropriate medical decision making by the physician and consultant(s).
2. The consulting physician(s) are not able to provide medical treatment to the patient through the use of telemedicine equipment nor provide for or arrange for any emergency care that I may require.
3. Delays in medical evaluation and treatment could occur due to deficiencies or failures of the equipment / technology.
4. Security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of personal medical information.
5. A lack of access to complete medical records may result in adverse drug interactions or allergic reactions or other medical judgment errors.